Adding GoToWebinar registrants as contacts in Call Loop
If you want to add Call Loop contacts directly from your GoToWebinar registrants, you can do it with Zapier.
You will need:
To connect your Call Loop account to Zapier, you must generate an API key under Accounts > API key. You can learn more about getting started with Call Loop on Zapier, here.
To link GoToWebinar to Call Loop using Zapier, you will need to have created a Webinar that will garner registrants. You can learn more about getting started with GoToWebinar on Zapier, here.
Note: Call Loop requires a Phone Number to add a contact.
Click here to add GoToWebinar registrants as contacts in Call Loop.
1. Choose your GoToWebinar account from the drop-down menu, or connect a new account.
2. You will need to select Allow in the pop-up window to grant Zapier access to your account.
3. Select the Upcoming Webinar you would like Zapier to watch for registrants. Once this is selected, click Save + Continue.
4. Choose your Call Loop account from the drop-down menu, or connect a new account.
5. Enter your Call Loop API Key, and click Yes, continue.
6. Choose the Contact Group to add Registrants to. Match the fields you want from GoToWebinar to map to fields in Call Loop.
7. Click Save + Finish to complete the Zap.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to add contacts to Call Loop from GoToWebinar registrants.
Note: If you ever want to change this GoToWebinar and Call Loop integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like.