Add new EventBrite attendees to a Call Loop group
If you want to reach out to your EventBrite attendees using Call Loop, you can do so with Zapier.
You will need:
To connect your Call Loop account to Zapier, you must generate an API key under Accounts > API key. You can learn more about getting started with Call Loop on Zapier, here.
To link EventBrite to Call Loop using Zapier, you will need to have created an event which will garner attendees. You can learn more about getting started with EventBrite on Zapier, here.
Note: Call Loop requires a Phone Number to add a contact.
Click here to add new EventBrite attendees to a Call Loop group.
1. Choose your EventBrite account from the drop-down menu, or connect a new account by providing your login email and password. Click Yes, continue.
2. Zapier will request access to your EventBrite account. Click Allow.
3. Specify the event attendee fields which will trigger this automation. Click Save + continue.
4. Choose your Call Loop account from the drop-down menu, or connect a new account by specifying your Call Loop API Key. Click Yes, continue.
5. Match the fields you want from EventBrite to map to fields in Call Loop.
6. Click Save + Finish to complete the Zap.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to add contacts to Call Loop from EventBrite.
Note: If you ever want to change this EventBrite and Call Loop integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like.