Add contact to Call Loop group via Podio activity
If you want to add Call Loop contacts based off of newly created Podio items, you can do it with Zapier.
You will need:
To connect your Call Loop account to Zapier, you must generate an API key under Accounts > API key. You can learn more about getting started with Call Loop on Zapier, here.
To link Podio to Call Loop using Zapier, make sure you have recorded phone numbers for your contacts. You can learn more about getting started with Podio on Zapier, here.
Note: Call Loop requires a Phone Number to add a contact.
Click here to add contacts to a Call Loop group based off new Podio activity.
1. Choose your Podio account from the drop-down menu, or connect a new account.
2. Enter your Podio login email, password, and click Save + Continue.
3. Enter your Call Loop API Key, and click Yes, continue.
4. Match the fields you want from Podio to map to fields in Call Loop.
5. Click Save + Finish to complete the Zap.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to add contacts to Call Loop from Podio.
Note: If you ever want to change this Podio and Call Loop integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like.