Share new Google Sheets rows via Call Loop SMS messages
Notify your team of updates to your documentation by linking Google Sheets with Call Loop, using Zapier.
You will need:
To connect your Call Loop account to Zapier, you must generate an API key under Accounts > API key. You can learn more about getting started with Call Loop on Zapier, here.
Click here to share new Google Sheets rows via Call Loop SMS.
1. Choose your Google Sheets account, or connect a new account by filling out your login email and password.
2. When Zapier requests access, click Allow.
3. Select the spreadsheets and worksheets which will trigger this automation. Any new rows added to these sheets will be sent via SMS over Call Loop. Click Save + continue.
4. Choose your Call Loop account from the drop-down menu, or connect a new account by specifying your Call Loop API Key. Click Yes, continue.
4. Match the fields you want from Google Sheets to populate the SMS sent from Call Loop.
5. Click Save + Finish to complete the Zap.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to share new Google Sheets rows via Call Loop SMS.
Note: If you ever want to change this Google Sheets and Call Loop integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like.