Add GetResponse contacts to Call Loop
If you want to instantly save new GetResponse contacts to Call Loop, you can set up this automation with Zapier.
You will need:
To connect your Call Loop account to Zapier, you must generate an API key under Accounts > API key. You can learn more about getting started with Call Loop on Zapier, here.
To link GetResponse to Call Loop using Zapier, you will need to generate an API key under Account Settings > API. You can learn more about getting started with GetResponse on Zapier, here.
Note: Call Loop requires a Phone Number to add a contact.
Click here to add new GetResponse contacts to a Call Loop group.
1. Choose your GetResponse account from the drop-down menu, or connect a new account by specifying your GetResponse API Key. Click Yes, continue.
2. Select the GetResponse campaign/s that will trigger this automation. Any new contacts added to the campaign/s you specify here will be added to Call Loop. Click Save + continue.
3. Choose your Call Loop account from the drop-down menu, or connect a new account by specifying your Call Loop API Key. Click Yes, continue.
4. Match the fields you want from GetResponse to map to fields in Call Loop.
5. Click Save + Finish to complete the Zap.
Now test the Zap to make sure it works. Once you're satisfied with the results, you're all set to add contacts to Call Loop from GetResponse.
Note: If you ever want to change this GetResponse and Call Loop integration, just go to your Zapier dashboard and tweak anything you’d like.